1) Login through User ID of your subject (email@example.com) & Password (123456)
2) Select Class Notes under Students section on the left side of the page and fill up the required fields :
(Honours/General, Subject, Course Type, Semester, Date of class note, Title of class note, Brief description of Class note)
3) Select 'Choose File' button and select the class note file from your PC.
For multiple files, click 'ADD File' and repeat the 'Choose File' process. After selecting all the files, click 'Upload Class Note'.
4) Verify the upload by again clicking on Class Notes under Students section on the left side of the page.You can see the details of the uploaded lecture in the bottom half of the screen under the "LIST OF NOTES" section.
5) To edit an uploaded lecture, go to the "LIST OF NOTES" section and select your lecture by verifying your Lecture title and date of lecture. Click on Edit button beside your lecture information.
As per your requirement,
a) Click the Add button if you need to add another file for the lecture.
b) Click the Replace button if you need to change the file that is already uploaded and replace it with a new one.
c) Click the Delete button if you need to delete the lecture that was previously uploaded.
d) After the necessary changes, click on "Update Note" to save the changes.